You can opt to do your visit over the phone OR in person at the clinic at 2425 Bloor St W (Suite 404), Toronto ON.
By Booking a Visit You Agree to the Following:
- You acknowledge this visit is prepaid as part of your package; and you will receive 1 monthly visit x 3 that must be used up within 100 days of signing up for the Goddess Body Program or else they expire
- Although it is prepaid, if you fail to cancel / reschedule within 24 hours of your appointment time, you will be billed a further $160 no-show fee OR forfeit the visit
You get Three (3) one-on-one coaching calls / visits with your package and up to 9 acute weekly calls / visits as needed.
- Please book a First Call (Intake) ASAP after joining,
- Book your follow up calls at the 1 month and 2 month mark (scroll down below)
- Book 1 acute 15 min call per week as needed (you do not need to do this every week, it is only if you need 1:1 support and don't want to utilize chat for it)
First Call (Intake):
Book 2 Monthly Follow Ups here - 1 month from first visit and 2 months from first visit
Book Acute visits as needed here, max 1 per week
Want To Learn What My Private Practice Is All About? Click Below!
You have the option of continuing monthly visits with me through my Private Practice after your Goddess Body Package is complete
Unsure of how to book a visit? Please watch this video:
How To Attend Your Call:
As soon as you book in, you will be sent a confirmation email containing the link to join our call, and our Unique Meeting ID. Please see the picture below demonstrating this.
Click the link to join online by computer, tablet or Smart Phone, or call 647 558 0588 (Canadians) or use any of these International Numbers, and key in your Unique 9 or 11-Digit Meeting ID shown in your email as per the picture below. You will be prompted to download the free app "Zoom" if logging in online.
Watch this video to see How To Attend Your Call in action:
How To Save Your Call / Appointment in Your Calendar:
In your booking confirmation email from Acuity, you can click the "Add to Google Calendar" button shown below or the "Add to iCal / Outlook Calendar."
Canceling or Rescheduling An Appointment:
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so by clicking this button from inside your booking confirmation from Acuity.
Please note you will be sent a reminder email 48 hours before our visit, and 24 hours before our visit. You must reschedule at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged as per my cancelation policy.